At Assistance Travel & Transport, Inc. we care about the overall health and safety of our employees and passengers and we stay vigilant in our ongoing fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
To reduce the risk of COVID-19, we focus on safety protocols which include:
- Washing your hands regularly
- Always wearing a mask when transporting passengers
- Temperature Screenings regularly
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Vehicles
- Hand Sanitizer for use in every vehicle
Protect yourself and your family!
If you are experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, headaches, etc., please contact your physician right away to get tested.
To ensure that you’re getting the latest news and updates on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.